Hario Cold Brew Maker
Make delicious quality cold brew at home with the 1L Hario Cold Brew Coffee Pot.
Cold-brew is one of the easiest and cost-effective ways to make several cups of delicious coffee, which can be kept in the fridge for days. Steeping coarse ground coffee in cold water for 24 hours produces a light and delicate beverage designed to be served over ice or with your choice of milk.
You will need:
- Hario 1L Cold Brew Pot
- 80g plunger grind Everyday or Half-Caf coffee (adjust to your taste)
- 1100ml cold filtered water
- Add the ground coffee to the mesh filter, and place inside the glass flask.
- Add 500ml of cold filtered water until all the coffee grounds are saturated.
- Remove the filter and pour the remaining water directly into the glass flask, then place the filter back into the flask.
- Give the coffee grounds a stir, then leave in the fridge to brew for 24hrs.
- Once the coffee is finished steeping, remove the filter and put the grinds in the compost. Keep your cold brew chilled and enjoy within 5 days.